Showcasing the next frontier for industry, technology and venture capital, this unique executive-level event presents new research of technologies with potential to be commercialized within a 5-year period. Ranging from artificial intelligence, robotics, blockchain, sensors, virtual reality, vaccines and more to improve outcomes for poultry companies in all aspects of production from farm through the processing plant.
Save the dates for Poultry Tech Summit 2021 scheduled for October 31 – November 2, in Atlanta, Georgia.
Poultry Tech Summit 2021 will present a unique global event experience accessible to everyone regardless of ability to travel. Whether in-person in Atlanta, Georgia, virtual or both, the Summit is guaranteed to be collaborative and insightful, bringing the industry all of the must-know information for innovating the future of poultry.
Who should attend:
- Poultry company C-level executives
- Corporate leaders in QA/QC, R&D
- Live production and processing technology personnel
- Veterinarians, nutritionists
- Suppliers interested in funding or acquiring new tech
- Financiers, bankers and venture capitalists
Poultry Tech Summit 2021 will feature the following proposed presentation themes or topics for suggested speakers, panel sessions and/or break-out groups:
- Food safety
- Robotics and automation
- Life sciences
- Big data and artificial intelligence