Join an exclusive international gathering of industry-changing innovators, researchers, entrepreneurs, technology experts, investors and leading poultry producers at the 2nd Poultry Tech Summit on November 20-22, 2019. Attendees can expect the same groundbreaking innovation and insightful presentations that made the 2018 event well-attended, with deep dialogue on new prospective solutions and action-packed from industry professionals representing 21 countries.
Poultry Tech Summit focuses on the transition of innovative technologies from researchers and entrepreneurs into commercial applications for the benefit of the poultry industry. This event is the only one of its kind being offered to connect researchers and entrepreneurs with poultry sector technology experts, ﬁnanciers, venture capitalists and producers looking for new projects and investments to fund.
Poultry Tech Summit is a global collaboration networking event where biology, engineering and business converge. Make plans to attend and take a look at the future of the industry. Registration is open.
2019 agenda and program highlights:
- Poultry’s digital frontier: Pros and cons of investing – presented by Gordon Butland, director, G&S Agriconsultant
- Panel discussion: Finding, funding, and developing disruptive technologies – featuring panelists: Cynthia Sides, Ph.D., director for the Office of Industry Engagement, University of Arkansas; Brad Schweizer, investor relations manager, Georgia Tech Advanced Technology Development Center; Thad Simons, managing director, The Yield Lab
- How digital technology will impact poultry feeding and management – presented by SriRaj Kantamneni, managing director, Cargill Animal Nutrition, Digital Insights
- Picking winners in poultry tech – presented by Aidan Connolly, president, AgriTech Capital; CEO, Cainthus
- 12 inventor-entrepreneurs pitching innovations ranging from robotics used to optimize broiler production to predicting broiler weight distributions using machine learning
- 10 industry-changing technologies will be showcased
- Plus the Foundation for Food and Agriculture Research (FFAR) presenting on the Egg Tech Prize.
Check out these articles to learn more about Poultry Tech Summit and the value of attending:
- How technology is transforming poultry production in China – Record profits and demand are driving China’s broiler and egg industries. How will new and future technology impact poultry production?
- Is artificial intelligence right for poultry production? – Artificial intelligence offers many promises to the poultry industry, but all these promises come with catches.
- Advances in automated poultry deboning machinery – Labor challenges paired with recent technological advances are making automated poultry processing more attractive.
- Labor shortages impacting the poultry supply chain – Strong economy, ICE raids and electronic driver logs are making it harder for companies throughout the poultry supply chain to maintain full staffing.
Be part of the elite group of professionals attending Poultry Tech Summit. Companies already registered include: AFGRI Animal Feeds, AGCO Corporation, ARO-Volcani Institute, Baram Group, Betagro, Biomin, Cargill, Chore-Time, Cladan S.A., Crider Foods, DuPont, Egg Farmers of Canada, Egg Innovations, Empresas Ariztia, Emsland Frischgefluegel, Exceldor, Fall Line Capital, Fieldale Farms, Foodmate, Foster Farms, Harim Bio Research Center, Harrison Poultry, Jeil Feed Co., M-Tech, Mountaire Farms, Munters Corp, National Poultry Technology Center, Novozymes, OK Foods, Perdue Farms, Pilgrim’s Pride, Saha Farms, Sanovo, Scio+, SKOV, Sunjin Korea, TBG AG, Tecumseh Poultry, Tyson, Wayne Farms, the Wenger Group, Wincorp International and many others!
Get Poultry Tech Summit event coverage, here.
Showcasing the next frontier for industry, technology and venture capital, this unique executive level event presented new research of technologies with potential to be commercialized within a 5-year period. Ranging from artificial intelligence, robotics, blockchain, sensors, virtual reality, vaccines and more to improve outcomes for poultry companies in all aspects of production from farm through the processing plant.
Registration is open. Registration for this unique event covers a day and a half of educational presentations, 2 evening cocktail receptions, 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and multiple networking breaks. The fee to register is $1095.
Who should attend:
- Poultry company C-level executives
- Corporate leaders in QA/QC, R&D
- Live production and processing technology personnel
- Veterinarians, nutritionists
- Suppliers interested in funding or acquiring new tech
- Financiers, bankers and venture capitalists
Poultry Tech Summit 2019 will feature the following proposed presentation themes or topics for suggested speakers, panel sessions and/or break-out groups:
- Food safety
- Robotics and automation
- Life sciences
- Big data and artificial intelligence
Poultry Tech Summit 2019 Tentative Schedule of Events
Georgia Tech Hotel & Conference Center, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Wednesday, November 20
Thursday, November 21
7 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Greg Watt, WATT Global Media
Finding, funding, and developing disruptive technologies
Panelist: Cynthia Sides, Ph.D., director for the Office of Industry Engagement, University of Arkansas
Panelist: Brad Schweizer, investor relations manager, Georgia Tech Advanced Technology Development Center
Panelist: Thad Simons, co-founder and managing director, The Yield Lab
Panelist: Gordon Butland, director, G&S Agriconsultant
Moderator: Aidan Connolly, president, AgriTech Capital; CEO, Cainthus
11:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
Poultry Tech Talk
More profit, less waste: Discover the 3 pillars of poultry industry digitalization
Neamat ElTazi, Ph.D., co-founder and chief operating officer, AbuErdan; and Islam Khalil, co-founder and chief executive officer, AbuErdan
Value of digitalized planning and prediction in live production
Steven Zhang, founder and CEO, Shanghai AgNet Information Technology
From animal genomes to phenomes: What’s next for genomics
Julie Long, Ph.D., poultry research physiologist, Animal Biosciences and Biotechnology Laboratory, Beltsville Agricultural Research Center, USDA
Friday, November 22
7 a.m. – 12 pm
Poultry Tech Summit 2019 will take place at the Georgia Tech Hotel & Conference Center in Atlanta, Georgia.
Rooms are available to pre-registered, Poultry Tech Summit attendees on a first-come, first-served basis. The deadline for the group rate is October 22, 2019 or until the room blocks are full.
The group room rate for a non-smoking, king size room is $189 per night, plus applicable state and local taxes. To make your reservation online, click here. To make your reservation by phone call the hotel at 1.800.706.2899. Mention Poultry Tech Summit to secure the group rate.
Poultry Tech Summit group rates will be extended to attendees wishing to extend their stay prior or after the official dates of the summit, subject to room availability at the time of the request. To reserve additional nights, please contact the hotel directly at 800.706.2899 to check availability.
Poultry Tech Summit participants are responsible for making their own hotel reservations at the Georgia Tech Hotel & Conference Center by no later than Tuesday, October 22, 2019. Reservation requests received after October 22 will be based on availability and accepted at the hotel’s prevailing rates.
For those attendees driving to the hotel, overnight parking is $18 per night with unlimited in and out access to the garage.
Poultry Tech Summit 2019 sponsorship opportunities
Sponsorship opportunities at the Poultry Tech Summit take you beyond advertising and go further towards enhancing your company’s brand. Be among the first to sign up for sponsorship to maximize your exposure across multiple opportunities before, during and even after the event.
All Poultry Tech Summit 2019 sponsorship opportunities are on a first-come, first-served basis, so act now. The earlier you become a sponsor, the more value your company will receive from being featured in event promotions. Contact your WATT Agribusiness Sales Manager today for pricing and details.
Click here to view the 2019 Sponsorship Prospectus!
Top 3 reasons to be a part of the Poultry Tech Summit:
- Reach entrepreneurs, investors and innovators together at one time only
- Build new relationships and share ideas with poultry executive and those with industry interests
- Gain insights into new technologies on the horizon creating change and greater efficiencies in poultry production