Chicken Marketing Summit 2017 – “Connecting with today’s consumers”
Early Bird registration is now open!
July 16-18, 2017
Omni Grove Park Inn
Asheville, North Carolina
Save $200 when you register today!
NCC’s Chicken Marketing Summit 2017 will bring together a unique cross-section of poultry industry stakeholders to network, share, learn and dialogue together about the opportunities and challenges for chicken being driven by fast-changing consumer trends. Specifically, this year’s executive conference will focus on connecting with today’s consumers. This event is a must-attend event for key poultry professionals in the USA and Latin America. Presented by the National Chicken Council and WATT Global Media, the 42nd annual Chicken Marketing Summit will be held July 16 – 18, 2017 at the Omni Grove Park Inn in Asheville, North Carolina. The event will remain a member benefit for NCC processor and allied member companies, as well members of the National Poultry and Food Distributors Association.
5 Reasons to attend the Chicken Market Summit:
- Join poultry business leaders and influencers from companies such as the ones who attended in 2016, including:
Boston Market Corp, Buffalo Wild Wings, Chick-fil-A, Maple Leaf Farms, Mountaire Farms, Perdue Farms, Pilgrim’s Pride, Simmons Foods, Tyson, Zaxby’s. Click here to view the complete list.
- Engage with the entire chicken supply chain
- Build relationships and share ideas
- Focus on the dynamically changing consumer
- Network and learn
Chicken Marketing Summit 2017 registration options:
- National Chicken Council Member – $895 Early Bird rate before May 19, 2017 ($1,095 regular rate after May 19, 2017)
- National Poultry & Food Distributors Association Member – $895 Early Bird rate before May 19, 2017 ($1,095 regular rate after May 19, 2017)
- General Attendee (Non-Member) – $995 Early Bird rate before May 19, 2017 ($1,195 regular rate after May 19, 2017)
- Spouse/Companion – $100 Early Bird rate before May 19, 2017 ($300 regular rate after May 19, 2017)
- Retail Grocery, Foodservice – Complimentary
- Trade Association Representative – Complimentary
- Government/Academia – Complimentary
Registration includes all content sessions, session materials, breakfast and lunch, multiple refreshment breaks and evening networking receptions.
Register today and save! To reserve your spot, please click here.
Serving a unique cross section of the chicken supply chain, the NCC Chicken Marketing Summit explores issues and trends in food marketing and consumer chicken consumption patterns and purchasing behavior.
Press and media seeking admission into the Chicken Marketing Summit must be approved by the event organizers. Organizers will provide press releases, and video footage taken by Chicken Marketing Summit staff upon request. Please contact Steve Akins at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Content & Education
- Analysts will provide economic forecasts for chicken and competing meats.
- Speakers from the supermarket and foodservice segments give chicken marketers the opportunity to hear directly from their customers about the opportunities and challenges for chicken in their respective business.
In addition to learning educational sessions, attendees will also have networking opportunities during breaks, lunch and Q&A to foster interaction between Chicken Marketing Summit speakers and fellow poultry industry peers.
The NCC Chicken Marketing Summit is geared toward the interests of Poultry Marketing and Sales Executives, Supermarket and Foodservice Buyers, Allied Industry Sales and Marketing Executives, Distributors and more.
Details on Topics and Speakers for Chicken Marketing Summit 2017 coming in early 2017!
To view the Chicken Marketing Summit 2016 Program Guide, Click here!
Sunday, July 16
2:00 PM, Registration opens
4:30 PM – 6:00 PM, Opening Reception
Monday, July 17
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM, Educational content sessions
4:30 PM – 6:00 PM, Evening Networking reception
Tuesday, July 18
8:00 AM – 11:00 AM, Educational content sessions
12:00 PM – 5:00 PM, Bill Roenigk Chicken Marketing Summit Golf Tournament and Local Activities for Non-Golfers
5:30 PM – 7:00 PM, Closing Reception and Golf Awards
More details are coming soon!
For over a century, The Omni Grove Park Inn has welcomed guests with a tradition of Southern hospitality, rich heritage and all the conveniences a modern traveler requires. Guests can relax in the Omni Grove Park Inn’s award-winning subterranean Spa, play a round of golf on the Donald Ross designed golf course, awarded “Best Courses to Play in NC” in 2016 by Golfweek, or dine at one of the four locally sourced restaurants. Outside of the resort, guests can enjoy a vast array of art galleries, local craft breweries and numerous venues for the performing arts in the mountains of Asheville, North Carolina.
To Make Hotel Reservations
Chicken Marketing Summit participants are responsible for making their own hotel reservations at the Omni Grove Park Inn by no later than Wednesday, June 14, 2017. Reservation requests received after 5:00 PM, ET, Wednesday, June 14, 2017, will be based on availability and accepted at the Hotel’s prevailing rates.
To make your reservation online, please click here.
To make your reservation over the phone, contact the hotel at (800) 438-5800. Mention Watt Global Media National Chicken Council Marketing Summit 2017 to secure the group rate.
The Omni Grove Park Inn
290 Macon Avenue
Asheville, North Carolina 28804
PHONE: (800) 438-5800
CONCIERGE: (828) 252-2711
- 513 luxurious guest rooms including 14 suites and 28 rooms on a private Club Floor
- 18-hole Donald Ross Designed championship golf course
- 43,000-square-foot subterranean spa
- Multiple casual and formal restaurants with a wide array of cuisine
- Three indoor and three outdoor tennis courts
- Sports Complex featuring racquetball, yoga, aerobics and health and wellness programs
- Two retail promenades
- 55,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space
RESORT ACCOMMODATIONS & GROUP RATE
The Chicken Marketing Summit group rate begins at $259 per night, plus applicable state and local taxes, and $10 daily resort services fee.
Resort suites offer personal refrigerators, flat screen HDTVs, a working desk, convenient ports and outlets, and either one king or two queen beds.
NCC group rates will be extended to accommodate arrivals three days prior to the official dates of the meeting and two days after the official dates of the meeting, subject to room availability at the time of request.
Important Hotel Cancellation Policy & Early Departure Fee
- If you wish to cancel your reservations, please cancel seven (7) days prior to 12:00 p.m. on the day you are scheduled to arrive to avoid forfeiting your room deposit. If you reduce your length of stay within seven days of arrival, you will be responsible for the full night’s room charge. If you are booked over a minimum night requirement or holiday package and elect to depart prior to your scheduled departure date, you will be charged the full length of your reservation. Spa reservations and golf tee times must be cancelled 24 hours in advance to avoid penalty.This cancellation policy will be strictly enforced by the Resort.
Chicken Marketing Summit 2017 Sponsorship Opportunities
Sponsorship opportunities at the Chicken Marketing Summit take you beyond advertising and go further towards enhancing your company’s brand. Be among the first to sign up for sponsorship to maximize your exposure across multiple opportunities before, during and even after the event.
To view the Chicken Marketing Summit 2017 prospectus, please click here.
All Chicken Marketing Summit 2017 sponsorship opportunities are on a first-come, first-served basis, so act now as these opportunities will sell out, and many have already been sold. The earlier you become a sponsor, the more value your company will receive from being featured in event promotions. Contact your WATT Agribusiness Sales Manager today for pricing and details.
Five reasons to be a part of the Chicken Marketing Summit:
- Reach key poultry business leaders and influencers
- Engage with the entire chicken supply chain
- Build new relationships and share ideas with your poultry industry colleagues
- Focus on how to connect with the dynamically changing consumer
- Three days of exclusive networking and learning opportunities in scenic Asheville, North Carolina