Survive and thrive in disruptive times
July 22-24, 2018
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort
You’re hearing about new trends in the market… now what do you do about it?
Don’t just survive. Thrive! The 2018 Chicken Marketing Summit will provide attendees with the tools they need to react to disruption in the poultry marketplace. Teaching you to do more than just react, industry experts will offer insights for how to improve your business and overcome the disruption.
Presented by WATT Global Media and the National Chicken Council, the 43rd annual Chicken Marketing Summit is scheduled for July 22-24, 2018 at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort. This event remains a member benefit for NCC processor and allied member companies, as well members of the National Poultry and Food Distributors Association.
A series of essential educational sessions will focus on this year’s theme, “Survive and thrive in disruptive times.” Attendees will learn to identify the current market disruptors in the poultry marketplace; prepare for how to react to the disruption; do more than just react, learn how to improve your business and overcome the disruption; and how become a disruptor yourself.
Highlights from the 2017 Chicken Marketing Summit:
- A number of the industry’s top execs were in attendance, including keynote presenter, Bill Lovette, CEO of Pilgrim’s who discussed sustainability and closing the consumer perception-reality gap
- The first Broiler Welfare Panel consisted of engaging discussions between the audience and reps from Tyson Foods, McDonald’s, Perdue, Aviagen and American Humane Association
- In addition to broiler welfare, the educational sessions covered additional hot topics such as millennial consumers, and potential drawbacks of poultry raised without antibiotics
- Representatives from Chick-fil-A, Harris Teeter, Church’s Chicken, Ingles and Blue Apron led one of the best Chicken Buyers Panel Discussions to date
Press and media seeking admission into the Chicken Marketing Summit must be approved by the event organizers. Organizers will provide press releases, and video footage taken by Chicken Marketing Summit staff upon request. Please contact Jeff Miller at email@example.com for more information.
Registration for the 2018 Chicken Marketing Summit will open January 2018.
- Join poultry business leaders and influencers from companies such as:
Brinker International, Case Foods, Chick-fil-A, Foster Farms, Harris Teeter, Ingles Markets, Maple Leaf Farms, Mountaire Farms, PDQ, Peco Foods, Perdue, Pilgrim’s Pride, Restaurant Supply Chain Solutions, Sanderson Farms, Simmons, Supply Management Services (SMS), Tyson, Wayne Farms, Zaxby’s and more!
- Engage with key industry execs during two panel discussions, including the annual Retail/Foodservice Poultry Buyer Panel
- Network with the entire chicken supply chain during three evening receptions, and the Bill Roenigk Chicken Marketing Summit Golf Tournament
- Be the first to hear results from the Consumer Chicken Consumption Survey which will reveal answers to new questions about the most pressing consumer topics
The Chicken Marketing Summit is geared toward the interests of Poultry Marketing and Sales Executives, Supermarket and Foodservice Buyers, Allied Industry Sales and Marketing Executives, Distributors and more.
Serving a unique cross section of the chicken supply chain, the Chicken Marketing Summit explores issues and trends in food marketing and consumer chicken consumption patterns and purchasing behavior.
About WATT Global Media
Chicken Marketing Summit is presented by WATT Global Media, a provider of exceptional business content and marketing solutions to the agribusiness industry. As an industry innovator, WATT Global Media has connected buyers and sellers in the poultry, pig, animal feed and pet food industries through its media channels for 100 years.
An exclusive destination within the gates of Walt Disney World® Resort, Four Seasons welcomes you to a vibrant lakeside luxury resort in Orlando in a residential setting just minutes from the Disney Theme Parks. Revel in active recreation or luxurious rejuvenation at Four Seasons, surrounded by beautiful spa gardens, pools and the emerald golf greens of the Tranquilo Golf Club. The Resort has a perfect blend of Four Seasons experiences and Disney offerings – for family time, for romance or for special events. Create a Four Seasons-only luxury getaway in Orlando, with golf, spa, dining and a fun-filled island for kids, or make the Resort your base for a Disney adventure.
How to make hotel reservations:
Details coming soon.
- 443 spacious guest rooms including 68 suites, the Four Seasons is sure to have something for the entire family
- Tranquilo Golf Club – The picturesque and serene Tom Fazio–designed course features topography unique to central Florida
- The Spa at Four Seasons Resort Orlando is a oasis of serenity
- Choose from six vibrant restaurants with a wide array of cuisine
- Explorer Island is packed with family-friendly featuring a family pool, splash zone, lazy river and water slide
- A variety of other recreational options including: tennis courts, fitness center, kids camp, basketball courts, sand volleyball courts and more
Bill Roenigk Chicken Marketing Summit Golf Tournament 2018
Connect with nature and truly escape at the Tranquilo Golf Club
Tee off on a picturesque and serene course featuring topography unique to central Florida on Tuesday, July 24 from 12:00 – 5:00 PM, on the Tom Fazio designed golf course. The annual Chicken Marketing Summit golf tournament will feature breathtaking scenery and networking with industry colleagues on a championship course. Golf awards and a closing reception will take place following the tournament, from 5:30 – 7:00 PM.
Nestled within the secluded enclave of a certified Audubon sanctuary, Tranquilo Golf Club is surrounded by lush woodlands and lakes. Rolling fairways, large, undulating greens, and a majestic setting combine for a one-of-a-kind golf experience. Learn more
Chicken Marketing Summit 2018 Sponsorship Opportunities
Sponsorship opportunities at the Chicken Marketing Summit take you beyond advertising and go further towards enhancing your company’s brand. Be among the first to sign up for sponsorship to maximize your exposure across multiple opportunities before, during and even after the event.
All Chicken Marketing Summit 2018 sponsorship opportunities are on a first-come, first-served basis, so act now as these opportunities will sell out, and many have already been sold. The earlier you become a sponsor, the more value your company will receive from being featured in event promotions. Contact your WATT Agribusiness Sales Manager today for pricing and details.
Five reasons to be a part of the Chicken Marketing Summit:
- Reach key poultry business leaders and influencers
- Engage with the entire chicken supply chain
- Build new relationships and share ideas with your poultry industry colleagues
- Focus on how to connect with the dynamically changing consumer
- Three days of exclusive networking and learning opportunities at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort