Consumer desires are changing rapidly, and this is impacting how chickens are raised, processed and marketed, and these changes are also impacting distribution channels. Chicken Marketing Summit provides chicken sales and marketing professionals a unique setting for learning about these trends and networking to find solutions for the challenges of today and opportunities of tomorrow.
Make plans to attend the 2021 edition of Chicken Marketing Summit scheduled for July 18-20, 2021. Whether in person, virtual or both, the Summit will offer quality content and networking, keeping health and safety in mind. If held in-person, Chicken Marketing Summit will take place at the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort in Fernandina Beach, Florida.
Registration and agenda details will be announced in March 2021.
Highlights from the 2020 Chicken Marketing Summit webinar series:
A series of seven essential educational webinars explored the impacts of COVID-19 on consumer trends and chicken marketing. The webinar series was held in place of the in-person event this year and was proudly sponsored by Zoetis.
The 2020 Chicken Marketing Summit webinar series provided insights on how the global pandemic has accelerated change in the poultry industry and offered creative solutions for how chicken sales and marketing professionals can prepare for the future.
- 5 ways COVID-19 changed chicken consumer habits
- Six elements of successful storytelling
- Three steps to creating a more sustainable operation
- Nielsen: COVID-19 ‘changed everything’ for consumers
- Personality helped the Popeyes chicken sandwich stand out
- One Health Certified program builds consumer trust
- 6 chicken consumer trends that emerged during COVID-19
Presented by WATT Global Media and the National Chicken Council, the annual Chicken Marketing Summit remains a member benefit for NCC processor and allied member companies, as well as members of the National Poultry and Food Distributors Association.
Get more event coverage for the Chicken Marketing Summit here.
Save the dates of July 18-20, for the 2021 edition of Chicken Marketing Summit, the essential networking and educational conference for poultry business leaders. Whether in person at the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort in Fernandina Beach, Florida, virtual or both, the Summit will be hosted keeping health and safety in mind. Registration and agenda details will be announced March 2021.
- Join poultry business leaders and influencers from companies such as:
Amick Farms, Bojangles’, Chick-fil-A, Church’s Chicken, Claxton Poultry, Case Farms, DuPont Nutrition and Health, Georgia’s, Maple Leaf Farms, Peco Foods, Perdue Foods, PFSbrands, Pilgrim’s Pride, Restaurant Supply Chain Solutions, Sanderson Farms, Simmons Prepared Foods, Sodexo, Supply Management Services (SMS), Tyson, Wayne Farms, Wendy’s, Zaxby’s and more!
- Engage with key industry execs during multiple panel discussions, including the Supply Chain Partners Panel
- Network with the entire chicken supply chain during three evening receptions, and the Bill Roenigk Chicken Marketing Summit Golf Tournament
- Be the first to hear results from the Consumer Chicken Consumption Survey, which will reveal answers to new questions about the most pressing consumer topics
Chicken Marketing Summit is geared toward the interests of poultry marketing and sales executives, supermarket and foodservice buyers, allied industry sales and marketing executives, distributors and more.
Serving a unique cross section of the chicken supply chain, Chicken Marketing Summit explores issues and trends in food marketing and consumer chicken consumption patterns and purchasing behavior.
Press and media seeking admission into the Chicken Marketing Summit must be approved by the event organizers. Organizers will provide press releases and video footage taken by Chicken Marketing Summit staff upon request. Please contact Jeff Miller at email@example.com for more information.
About WATT Global Media
Chicken Marketing Summit is presented by WATT Global Media. WATT Global Media grows agrifood and pet food businesses with proven results for over 100 years. Access the market expertise, engaged audiences and targeted solutions that lead to successful connections in the poultry, feed and pet food markets. With WATT Global Media, gain a global advantage in implementing dynamic marketing solutions through innovative technology and delivery channels.
Grow your brand presence at Chicken Marketing Summit 2021
Sponsorship opportunities at the Chicken Marketing Summit take you beyond advertising and go further toward enhancing your company’s brand. Be among the first to sign up for sponsorship to maximize your exposure across multiple opportunities before, during and even after the event.
All Chicken Marketing Summit 2021 sponsorship opportunities are on a first-come, first-served basis. The earlier you become a sponsor, the more value your company will receive from being featured in event promotions. Contact your WATT Agribusiness sales manager today for pricing and details.
View the 2020 Sponsorship Prospectus. The 2021 sponsor prospectus will be available soon.
Five reasons to be a part of the Chicken Marketing Summit:
- Reach key poultry business leaders and influencers
- Engage with the entire chicken supply chain
- Build new relationships and share ideas with your poultry industry colleagues
- Learn tips on connecting with the dynamically changing consumer
- Three days of exclusive networking and learning opportunities at the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort in Fernandina Beach, Florida.
2021 Chicken Marketing Summit Premier Sponsors