The pandemic did not slow or stop the forward progress of technology. Keeping up with these newly developed technologies and scientific innovations for poultry production and processing continues to be crucial. Poultry Tech Summit focuses on the transition of innovative technologies into commercial applications to advance the poultry industry.
Join an exclusive gathering of industry-changing innovators, researchers, entrepreneurs, technology experts, investors and leading poultry producers at the 2022 edition of Poultry Tech Summit on October 30- November 1 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Attendees can expect the same groundbreaking innovation and insightful presentations that made the previous events well-attended with deep dialogue on new prospective solutions and next-generation technologies.
This event is the only one of its kind being offered to connect researchers and entrepreneurs with poultry sector technology experts, ﬁnanciers, venture capitalists and producers looking for new projects and investments to fund.
Make plans to attend and take a look at the future of the industry.
The global destination for new poultry innovations
Since its 2018 inception, the Poultry Tech Summit has facilitated and fast-tracked many pioneering ideas into adoption for the benefit of the poultry supply chain. Innovator success stories:
- Poultry feed additive tech moves from innovation to market
- Merck leads funding round for poultry vaccine technology
- Tyson Ventures invests in wearable startup Iterate Labs
- Pilot program aims to simplify feed-additive decision-making
Get Poultry Tech Summit event coverage, here.
Showcasing the next frontier for industry, technology and venture capital, this unique executive-level event presents new research of technologies with potential to be commercialized within a 5-year period. Ranging from artificial intelligence, robotics, blockchain, sensors, virtual reality, vaccines and more to improve outcomes for poultry companies in all aspects of production from farm through the processing plant.
Join the poultry industry for Poultry Tech Summit 2022 scheduled for October 30 – November 1, in Atlanta, Georgia.
Who should attend:
- Poultry company C-level executives
- Corporate leaders in QA/QC, R&D, IT and Engineering
- Live production and processing technology personnel
- Veterinarians, nutritionists
- Suppliers interested in funding or acquiring new tech
- Financiers, bankers and venture capitalists
Poultry Tech Summit 2022 will feature the following proposed presentation themes or topics for suggested speakers, panel sessions and/or break-out groups:
- Food safety
- Robotics and automation
- Life sciences
- Big data and artificial intelligence
Poultry Tech Summit 2022 sponsorship opportunities
Poultry Tech Summit is a global gathering where poultry professionals will learn about groundbreaking technologies and innovations while having the opportunity to meet with suppliers, customers and peers to advance business and exchange ideas.
Sponsorship opportunities at the Poultry Tech Summit take you beyond advertising and go further towards enhancing your company’s brand. Be among the first to sign up for sponsorship to maximize your exposure across multiple opportunities before, during and even after the event.
Become a Poultry Tech Summit 2022 sponsor to position your brand at the cutting-edge of innovation. View the 2022 Sponsor Prospectus.
Contact your WATT Agribusiness Sales Manager today to confirm your sponsorship.
Top 3 reasons to be a part of the Poultry Tech Summit:
- Reach entrepreneurs, investors and innovators together at one time only
- Build new relationships and share ideas with poultry executive and those with industry interests
- Gain insights into new technologies on the horizon creating change and greater efficiencies in poultry production
2021 Poultry Tech Summit Webinar Series Sponsors
Interested in sponsoring this event? See details here.
Stay informed on all event happenings!