Feed Strategy Seminar at VICTAM International 2019
Date: June 13, 2019
Time: 13:30 – 15:00
Location: Co-located with VICTAM International 2019 | Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany
Registration is now open. Seating is limited at this free 90-minute roundtable, register today to reserve your place. Please note you must be registered for VICTAM International Exhibition 2019 in order to attend this event.
Feed additive solutions for reducing emissions in livestock and poultry production
Governments worldwide are being urged to take steps to slow global warming, citing that without adopting major changes, an increasing global temperature will threaten food security and produce many adverse environmental and societal consequences. With the belief that production agriculture greatly contributes to greenhouse gas production, consumers are looking to animal protein producers to adopt sustainable practices and reduce livestock and poultry emissions. In this seminar, presentations will explore the role feed additives can play in improving public perceptions, reducing emissions, strengthening gut health and promoting feed efficiency.
What you’ll learn about at the event:
- The role gut health plays in reducing livestock and poultry emissions
- How feed additive solutions can be used to reduce emissions
- Which additive categories promote sustainability through emission reductions
- Practical feeding and formulation tips for improved feed efficiency
- David Gonzalez Sanchez, technical service manager – Southwest Europe, Kemin
- Gilson Gomes, global technical manager, AB Vista