The COVID-19 pandemic and the resulting shutdowns of schools, businesses and foodservices outlets caused an enormous shift in how U.S. consumers purchase food. The entire chicken supply chain had to adapt to this shift.
Chicken Marketing Summit will shine a light on what consumers will be looking for in the post-pandemic world and how poultry marketers can find success in the marketplace.
Make plans to attend the 2021 edition of Chicken Marketing Summit scheduled for July 18-20, 2021 at the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort in Fernandina Beach, Florida. The in-person conference, along with an on-demand program, will offer quality content and networking, keeping health and safety in mind.
Registration will open April 5, 2021.
The 2021 edition features a new theme, “Charting post-pandemic success.” Globally recognized speakers and panelists will provide creative solutions for how chicken sales and marketing professionals can connect with the post-pandemic consumer and learn what’s next for retail and foodservice businesses.
Agenda and speaker preview:
- The future of food: Keeping chicken on the center of the plate – by Kevin Ryan, CEO, Malachite Consulting
- Animal protein demand coming out of the pandemics – by Will Sawyer, lead economist, animal protein, CoBank
- Winning strategies for foodservice post pandemic – by Kelley Bailie Fechner, director, customer solutions, Datassential
- Navigating the post-pandemic world – by Meagan Nelson, associate director, fresh growth & strategy, Nielsen
- Trade outlook: ASF and COVID-19 and future chicken trade – by Jim Sumner, president, USAPEEC
- Chicken Consumption Survey and Consumer Trends – by Chris Dubois, senior vice president and principal, IRI, and Joyce Neth, vice president, director of audience development and engagement, WATT Global Media
Presented by WATT Global Media and the National Chicken Council, the annual Chicken Marketing Summit remains a member benefit for NCC processor and allied member companies, as well as members of the National Poultry and Food Distributors Association.
Get more event coverage for the Chicken Marketing Summit here.