The WATT Global Media Digital Product Specialist is responsible for the execution and administration of digital sales-related customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise between the sales staff and advertising customers on the implementation and progress of digital media advertising, webinars and custom content marketing programs
- Work with sales team to create Project Scope/Worksheet documents that ensure customer campaign/project objectives, deadlines and how we are being measured are identified and implemented
- Standardize, create, distribute and post monthly Advertiser Report(s) that measure the performance of digital campaigns and/or products
- Provide digital advertising program/campaign results, eblast reports, webinar registrant/on-demand viewing reports, custom publication subscriber reports as requested
- Distill insights and provide narrative on advertiser reports/results that add value and manage the expectations of the advertiser and sales staff
- Identify audience segments per advertiser needs for digital campaigns
- Evaluate the current state of our digital analytics practice and propose and support any adjustments or improvements that will add value to our clients and efficiencies to our internal processes
- Monitor and report on the available inventory of advertising on e-newsletters, websites and other digital programs to maximize revenue
- Liaise between the sales staff and production/accounting to verify what digital advertising programs can be invoiced each month
- Utilize existing auditing tools to monitor client spend and insertions on competitive websites, e-newsletters and publications.
- Utilize presentation technology for remote presentations to WATT sales, marketing, research and audience development staff
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Arts Degree with emphasis in Business, Marketing, or Digital Advertising. 4+ years of digital media experience required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be highly detailed focused and an expert project manager
- Ability to prioritize demands and work on multiple projects concurrently
- Must be able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Effective communicator – both written and oral
- Strong experience with Microsoft products – particularly Excel
- Experience with Web software including analytics, ad-serving and email deployment desired
- Experience with ad development of gif; jpg; and other rich media ad units helpful
- Understanding of HTML and ad tagging a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Communicate with internal and external customers, face-to-face and on the telephone and correspond by using voice, email or letter/memo.
- Sit, stand, bend and stoop.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office environment, working with others.
- Clean, well-lighted area with access to up-to-date technology and equipment.
- Works in a Results-Only Work Environment (ROWE)
Results-Only Work Environment is a management strategy where employees are evaluated on performance, not presence. In a ROWE, people focus on results and only results — increasing performance while creating the right climate for people to manage all the demands in their lives. To learn more about ROWE, visit www.gorowe.com
- Works with internal and external customers including Director of Global Digital/North American Agribusiness Sales, sales staff, research and AD staff, marketing staff, production staff and accounting staff.
Budget Responsibility: None